Omega-3 fatty acids
The origin of the Omega-3 Fatty Acid DHA
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid that comes from α-linolenic acid (ALA) that our body cannot synthesize
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Veggunn products contain 99% of this acid and 1% of eicosapentanoic acid (EPA)
- Babies are obtained from mother’s milk
- The intake of omega-3 DHA should prevail over the intake of Omega6 (which is inflammatory)
- Does not contain heavy metals
- Does not contain Iodine, being cultivated microalgae
Veggunn’s Omega-3 DHA comes from microalgae schyzochitrium sp, which is the original source, reaching 60% purity at source.
Main functions of Omega-3 fatty acids DHA
The Omega-3 fatty acid DHA has an anti-inflammatory effect and protects against cardiovascular, metabolic and autoimmune diseases.
- Contributes to maintaining normal function of the cardiovascular system
- It contributes to maintaining normal concentrations of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
- Contributes to normal brain development and cognitive function. In babies it accumulates during the period that begins with conception and ends in the second year.
- It participates in the proper performance of brain functions: neurogenesis, in the migration of neurons from ventricular zones to the periphery, in myelination and in synaptogenesis.
The amount of ALA that the human body is able to convert to DHA is very low.
For whom it is recommended to take omega-3 fatty acid DHA
The Omega-3 DHA fatty acid from cultivated microalgae is recommended for pregnant women because it does NOT contain heavy metals.
- Women who are thinking of conceiving
- Pregnant women
- Vegans, vegetarians and people who consume little fish
- People who have cardiovascular risk
The Omega-3 DHA Veggun Family is dissolved in EVOO to also add its organoleptic properties
How do I know if I am deficient in omega-3 fatty acids DHA?
The best way to know if I have a deficiency of Omega-3 DHA is by blood tests with certain reagents.
- Difficult to focus.
- Inner restlessness and depression.
- Fatigue and poor vision
- Muscular weakness
- Weak nails, brittle hair and dry skin.
- Joint pain and arthritis
- Weight gain*
The Omega-3 DHA Veggunn does not contain preservatives or iodine so as not to affect the thyroid in pregnant women
Apart from health, why microalgae oil for our Omega-3 fatty acid DHA?
The omega-3 fatty acid from algae and not from fish, does not use the death of fish to make it. It does not alter the marine ecosystems of the seas and oceans.
Our algae are grown in bioreactors rather than in the marine environment.
These bioreactors could be used as systems to reduce CO2 emissions, playing a crucial role in NO global warming.
In the future, they have the potential to obtain biofuels (lipids), having a minimal impact on the environment.
- Omega-3 DHA Family 29,95€
Liquid 30 mL - 250mg x mL - graduated dropper - suitable for diabetics and people allergic to gluten or lactose - microalgae oil without preservatives.
SEE / BUY
- Omega-3 DHA Tablets 27,95€
60 vegetable pearls -250mg per pearl - suitable for diabetics and people allergic to gluten or lactose - very high concentration.
SEE / BUY