Who We are
This document regulates the processing of personal data provided by users, visitors and interested in the services offered by this portal (the “Website”). You can consult the information related to Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L., which manages the Website (the “SOCIETY”) by visiting the Legal Notice that appears at the bottom of the main page
COLLECTION, PURPOSE OF DATA
In accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General on Data Protection (RGPD), Zamdeh Laboratories, SL undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security of the data collected, in a way that guarantees the security of personal data and prevents their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD, and the General Data Protection Regulations, the User is informed that the personal data collected by Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in a file automated under the responsibility of Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between both parties or the maintenance of the relationship It is established in the forms that you subscribe or to attend an application or consultation.
Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L. will accompany the shopping cart as soon as you enter a product. This is done after entering your email in the pop-up window that appears. This email will help you have a better shopping experience with immediate and subsequent discounts. The email will be treated in the same way as the rest of the data entered in the other forms of the page, so at any time you can unsubscribe from your email and your consent to send it. The tracking is adapted to GDPR.
While the User does not communicate otherwise to Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL, it will be understood that his / her data have not been modified, that the User agrees to notify any variation and that he / she has the consent to use them for the determined, explicit and legitimate purposes for which have been obtained. They can even be used for a commercial, personalization, operational and statistical purpose, and activities specific to their corporate purpose, expressly authorizing Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L. for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, and thus improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website. In the occasions in which the User could provide their data through forms, in order to make inquiries, request information and / or for reasons related to the Content offered on the Website, if the data provided by the User were essential for the correct development of all this, the User will be informed of it, indicating that they are data whose completion is mandatory. In case of not authorizing the processing of your data for the purpose indicated in the previous paragraph (s), the User may exercise their rights of information-access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, of which they have and that they can be exercised before Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL, in accordance with title III LOPD and RDLOPD. To do this, you must take into account the following connotations:
- Right of Access: It is the right of the User to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L. has made or carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and the communications made or anticipated thereof.
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the User to modify the data that, being within the automated file, prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of Cancellation: It is the right to suppress the personal data of the User, except as provided in other applicable laws that determine the obligation to preserve these, in a timely manner.
- Right of Opposition: It is the right of the User to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the treatment of these by Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L., with the reference “RGPD-www.veggunn.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Petition with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address to effect of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that certifies the request that formulates.
TREATMENT OF DATA
Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L. may treat your personal data in accordance with the following purposes, depending on the form completed in each case:
- Manage your navigation through the Website
- Manage your user registration and identify yourself as a “registered user” in order to personalize your experience and interface and show you content, information, etc. according to your interests, preferences and tastes, adapting your browsing experience and the design and offering of contents, products and services to your personal, professional and consumer profile.
- Manage your participation in blogs and / or forums
- Manage the Customer Service, to answer any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the Website, the resolution of incidents related to the products and services that you can access through of the Website, the treatment of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included in the Website, as well as any other queries that you may have.
- Perform statistical and profile management studies, debugging and qualifying said profiles with the study of user navigation obtained through the installation of cookies, in accordance with the provisions of our Cookies Policy.
- Use your data to inform you of the advantages inherent to your status as a registered user on the Website and / or user subscribed to other services offered by Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL, either by ordinary means (postal mail, telephone call,) or electronic (email, SMS, instant messaging applications, social networks, push notifications, etc.). Said advantages may include, by way of example, the sending of birthday, Christmas, etc., newsletters and, in general, communications regarding news related to the product and / or service offered. You can unsubscribe from sending this type of communication at any time, accessing your personal area directly through the Website, or through the other mechanisms indicated in each case.
- Manage the compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationship that Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L. keep with you
- Any other purpose that is specifically reflected in the corresponding legends and / or particular conditions of the data collection form, in order to meet the different types of relationships that you can maintain with you according to each case.
It is reported that the Website of Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L. puts or may make available to the users means of link (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites belonging to and / or managed by third parties. The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to provide Users with the search for and access to information available on the Internet, without it being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L. does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the products and / or services available on these linked sites. Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites external to your property that can be accessed through the links. Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L., will in no case review or control the content of other websites, nor approve, examine or endorse the products and services, content, files and any other material existing in the linked sites. Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL, does not assume any responsibility for the damages that could be produced by the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of the web sites not managed by Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL, and that are linked on this Website. The User or third party that makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the Website of Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL, should know that: Reproduction – totally or partially – of any of the Contents and / or Website Services without the express authorization of Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation is allowed on the Website of Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L., nor on the Contents and / or Services of this. Except for the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L. The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL, and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL, of the contents, services and / or activities offered in said website, and vice versa.
ASSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L. informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said data transfer is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor . In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when Company A has the express consent of the user.
Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL, has tried to implement and maintain the security levels required by the Law to protect the personal data of users against accidental losses and unauthorized accesses, treatments or disclosures, taking into account the state of technology , the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed. However, the transmission of information through the Internet is not totally secure; For this reason, and despite the fact that Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L., makes its best efforts to protect user data, it can not guarantee the safety of users during transit to the Website. Therefore, all the information you provide will be sent at your own risk. Once your data is received, Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L., will use rigorous security procedures and functions to prevent any unauthorized access.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The personal data that we may collect through the Website or through the various communications that we maintain with you will be treated with confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep secrecy regarding them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL, by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They will, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both Spanish and EU regulations in this field, as well as international treaties relating to the subject and signed by Spain. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited. in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL The User agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L. You can view the elements of the Website or even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical support, provided that it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website. In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website constitutes a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, it must immediately notify Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL, through the contact information in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
Laboratorios Zamdeh, SL, reserves the right to present civil or criminal actions deemed necessary for the improper use of the Website and Content, or by the breach of these Conditions. The relationship between the User and Laboratorios Zamdeh, S.L., will be governed by current regulations and applicable in Spanish territory. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation and / or application of these Conditions, the parties shall submit their disputes to the ordinary jurisdiction submitting to the judges and courts that correspond according to law.
REGARDING MEANS OF PAYMENT: This merchant agrees not to allow any transaction that is illegal, or is considered by the credit card brands or acquiring bank, that may or has the potential to damage the goodwill of the same or influence in a negative way in them. The following activities are prohibited under the programs of the card brands: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all laws applicable to the Buyer, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Card Holder, or cards In addition, the following activities are also explicitly prohibited: -Dell medications. “Last modification: July 30, 2019